Tuesday 29 January 2013

Rainbows without the little rain.!!


"Life is too short to be anything but happy” So, I believe in loving deeply, forgiving quickly, taking chances, having no regrets, forgetting the bad and remembering only the happy moments. I want to be happy without any pain. Yes, I want the rainbow without the little rain!

I am a dreamer! I love to sit on the moon and talk to the stars, I love to be a mermaid, I love roaming at Pandora...and I love to do anything I want to do!! I believe in miracles...and I believe in dreaming new dreams! For me dreams are the best part of life. You can be whatever you want to be, with whoever you want to be, at wherever you want to be. And I know to be in love with the places I have never been to and with the people I have never met, dreams teaches me how! And for dreaming a dream I am always ready to bear the pain of waking up! After all I want rainbows without the little rain!!

3 comments:

  1. Loved the very 1st blog very much. Very expressive. Lucid dreaming I guess eeh? Looking forward for more, all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing read! liked it from the first word till the very end.

    hope to see many more in coming days. best wishes!

    ReplyDelete